filters
State:
City:
Product:

Time Magazine - Delivery of magazine Time

We are receiving the Time Magazine and we did not order it. It is addressed to a Stranger.. Derrick Lacy I have no clue who this is. The numbers you might need are: #BXBDJLX #4078 8247 130#TD AJ99 00AJ DEC19 Sincerely, Anita Sacia

Time Magazine - Cancellation and refund

Couldn’t hear me and I was responding to the call

Time Magazine - Login never worked/unauthorized subscription charge

TIME MAGAZINE digital login never worked. Got tired of complaining. Now a new unauthorized charge to my credit card. Already hate them.

Time Magazine - Unsubscribe

Already contacted multiple times still being charged for magizines I don’t want.

Time Magazine - Charge dispute

I canceled the prescription three months ago and I’m still being charged! I want my money back

Time Magazine - Cancellation

I was put on hold for seven minutes.
Show

Time Magazine - I keep getting charged when I never even signed up to have a subscription

I received a free subscription from Gordmans in the middle of 2017, it was supposed to last three months that I was going to have free, then they were going to stop sending me the magazines and weren’t going to charge me. They began charging me for a couple months, and when I attempted to call right away, they didn’t answer and stopped charging me. Now they have started charging me again. I would like to unsubscribe please!
2.1

Time Magazine in Gainesville, Florida - No magazines

I have as yet received any magazines, even though you took my money long time ago??? William Gibb 2468 Sundown Heights Ave., Las Vegas, NV. 89130 billsg31@aol.com 702 655-8571

Time Magazine - Cancel subscription

I’m trying to cancel my subscription but no one answer the phone

Time Magazine - I am not receivoing magazines

i have been receiving the magazine for the past 4 yrs Time magazine. And every year i notify your office in Tampa Fl via a letter and also my address label with your ACCOUNT NUMBER TO FOWARD THE MAIL TO MY fLORIDA ADDRESS FROM 12.1 to 4.l of the next year. i usally send u the leter in early November to give u time to change the mailing address.. BUT this yr i never rcd any magazines so something is wrong. I did notify the Tampa office with a letter and the address and account # also early November 2018... please i really enjoy the magazine and i miss it. Ronald Handwerger NYC address 360 east 72 street NYC NY 10021 e mail Ronald@aloganins.com Fla address is 31 Eastgate Dr Apt D Boynton Beach Fl 33436