filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
i have been a customer of time for many many years. Every year i notify the Tampa office with a letter giving them my temporary move from 12.1st to april 10. when i send the letter to the tampa po box i also give them your mailing label which shows my account # which...
Show

Time Magazine - I keep getting charged when I never even signed up to have a subscription

I received a free subscription from Gordmans in the middle of 2017, it was supposed to last three months that I was going to have free, then they were going to stop sending me the magazines and weren’t going to charge me. They began charging me for a couple months, and when I attempted to call right away, they didn’t answer and stopped charging me. Now they have started charging me again. I would like to unsubscribe please!
2.1
Style and Design

Time Magazine - Cancellation and refund

Couldn’t hear me and I was responding to the call

Time Magazine - Unsubscribe

Already contacted multiple times still being charged for magizines I don’t want.
Style and Design

Time Magazine - Charge dispute

I canceled the prescription three months ago and I’m still being charged! I want my money back

Time Magazine in Gainesville, Florida - No magazines

I have as yet received any magazines, even though you took my money long time ago??? William Gibb 2468 Sundown Heights Ave., Las Vegas, NV. 89130 billsg31@aol.com 702 655-8571

Time Magazine - Cancellation

I was put on hold for seven minutes.

Time Magazine - Did my subscription get in trouble

On about November 1, 2018, I subscribed to Time Magazine. I have missed your magazine in my mail. My last copy was the December 31 Time Person of the Year edition. I received it about 2 weeks ago. Have I missed something like poor mail service on our end? Robert J Schlimgen 16312 Cutters Ct, Ft. Myers, Fl 33908 bandcschlimgen@gmail.com The address label says April 19???? #49765784360 AU99 00AU

Time Magazine - Cancel subscription

I’m trying to cancel my subscription but no one answer the phone

Time Magazine - THEY HUNG UP ON ME

So im pretty freaking pissed. I dont even remember signing up for this stupid magazine and they charge me an arm and a leg every month. Oh and nice touch making it so your cancellation link doesnt work. Eeal classy